Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Here I am just getting ready for the off, when I suddenly realise that I was supposed to "decommission" (read - unplug) 2 copiers after 6. While I'm doing it I can hear someone outside the little copier room moaning and saying fuck this and fuck that. About 1/2 the floor is being relocated over the w/e and he is 1 of about 6 people left milling about. He comes flying into the copier room in time to see me folding the cables up on top of the 2nd machine "christ can't I even make a fucking copy?" "no" I reply helpfully, he waves his paper about, "there are more copiers round the otherside" I add he waves his arms about some more and walks out I make my excuses and leave (read - sneak out while he's still flapping). As I leave the floor he's still pacing up and down,waving his paper and failing to grasp the fact that there is another copier less than 10 yards away.Twat.
Now one of the printroom droids has just walked through and said "Mick, two of the colour printers have gone down" "oh really" I respond as sincerely as I could while thinking " just fuck off I'm going home"
Now I find myself still here after 7, not because I just had a quick look at the printers (I fobbed him off by saying I'll look at them tommorrow - the overtime fairy is good to me) but because I want to finish this fucking post!

No comments: