Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, September 10, 2004

D-day plus 1 and counting
The baby was due yesterday, so far wifey has had nothing more than a few twinges in her lower back although she did say a couple of day's ago that her bump felt "lower". Currently I'm at defcon 4 and I shit myself everytime the phone rings.
Wifey is pretty fed up at the moment and feeling a bit low, she had had a massive rage at me on bank holiday monday which lasted 3 days, kicked off by the fact that I put on the dishwasher instead of the washing m/c (DOH! whatever was I thinking?). She is bored at home and having both boys all day for the school holiday while being heavily preggers was a strain.
Big'un has gone back to school now and is in year 1 which is th estart of "proper" school as reception year was more of a relaxed introduction.

No comments: