Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day"....
....Unfortunately I don't seem to have any dull days now, only very busy ones at work and at home.
The thing is I don't get time to Blog at home and I don't like Blogging at work when other people are about. In an effort to help me blog more consistently I have been trying to note my thoughts down on my PDA but now I find I don't even have time to do this. And what's more we are currently negotiating a new service level agreement with the client in which they want us to do lots of additional paperwork documenting all the calls that we do, the faults and resolutions, which means I will have even less time. And further still our sales people are trying to get some machines replaced but the client is driving the cost down hard and sales have said the only way we can get the cost down further is by taking out an engineer!.
So the print volumes are up, therefore we have more calls, the client want's more from us and we might lose a person. Great. Just fucking great.

No comments: