Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Return of the Addams family
Last week was my beautiful wife's birthday, next week is my (not so beautiful) step-mother's birthday. These two events were celebrated on Sat in the customary manner, going to Dad's house for a Chinese takeaway. This is the traditional method of birthday celebration as everyone gets a takeaway for their birthday (and fuck all else, I should mention) Wifey pointed out that she always has to share this "special" treat with my step-mum and therefore we only have one meal instead of two, I pointed out that this is a plus.
Yet again my parents excelled themselves in their crapness. After being presented with a present by Wifey, my step-monster said "Oh, we haven't got you anything" like it was a big surprise. Yet again they failed to provide any food for the kid's, we are obviously wise to this now and, following Jamie Olivers advice carefully, supplied our own food. I'm not writing any more as it pisses me off thinking about their lack of interest in anything other than them (her)selves.

No comments: