Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Pissed off
We've been pretty busy of late in the site where I work. Today the outsiders, Copper and Fishboy were helping out another team by doing installs so CJ was left to mop up everything else, when I started today at 10:30 there were 3 unassigned 2060's on our call board and Cap'n was drinking tea. When I asked about these jobs Cap'n Bob said "oh, er, I think the BCH is doing them" So the BCH has been in since 07:00, Cap'n Bob has been in since 08:30 it's now 10:30 and he has not thought to find out if the BCH needs a hand.
So, more calls come out, 11:30 Cap'n Bob goes for his full hour lunch (as usual) regardless of outstanding work, me and the BCH keep working. I get call from work control at 14:00 asking if one of us can do a colour machine offsite, I say were all tied up try one of the other sites or call back later, 15:00 I see Cap'n Bob looking at tide tables or some shit on the PC so I mention that we might have to cover this offsite call and fuck me faster than a speeding bullet he logs off and takes a job off our board that he had been ignoring before. At 15:30 the BCH goes home and I go to the offsite call, 17:10 I come and not only has Cap'n Bob gone home and left the site uncovered but he's left me 2 calls, one of which he "skipped over" in the queue to do an easier one.
This is typical of Cap'n Bob and it pisses me off, he never does offsite calls it's always the BCH or me and he always has his 1hr lunch at 11:30 (even when he's on lates and doesn't start 'till 10:30) The BCH should tell him 'cos that's his job as team leader , but he doesn't.
I wonder if you can hire a hitman on ebay

No comments: