Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Pissed off II
following on from the previous post, yesterday Cap'n bob wanders in to basecamp, picks up the rucksack of knowledge and his coat says "i'm off" and goes, 1hr and 10 minutes early.
Consequently, I forgot to ask him to swap shifts today so I could go to college, when I got in today I asked if he would stay late to cover my shift so I could get to college and he said no. It appears he has completely forgotten about the weeks holiday I recently moved for him. "if you had asked me yesterday I would have swapped shifts" he said. well fuck me that was helpful.
So hear I am now at work 10 mins after I should have gone home, already missed the start of my CCNA class and with no chance of making the 40 mile trip to college in 50 mins (even on the SV) in time for my network infrastructure class.
@$%&$*@@ !!

No comments: