Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Let's get ready to rumble!
On wednesday I went to see a bloke I know in the cabling dept to "borrow" a cable, while I was there he said he was selling his wife's biker's outfit including a pretty good helmet all nearly new and hardly worn. I was interested in the lid but he said someone else had first refusal so that was that.
So yesterday the phone rings, I answer and hear raised voices, the cable guy comes on and says "Mick is that you?, when was it I showed you that crash helmet?" (more raised voices in background)
"wednesday" I reply.
The cable guy says " it was in perfect nick wasn't it, no marks or scratches?"
before I could answer I hear lots of shouting and swearing he asks the question again and I say "not that I saw" (more shouting etc)
"Mick can you come down and tell this cunt that........" Before I can answer the level of shouting and swearing goes up, the phone his end gets dropped and I can hear all shorts of swearing and scuffling and shouting. What should I do? should I go down and assist?, should I phone security? in the end I chose the only sensible option, I put him on speaker phone.

No comments: