Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, September 23, 2005

The following completely unfair and harsh rant has been cancelled.
I was going to rant about being held up on the way in this morning by approximately 1million London Taxis on their annual sick kids charity run, but since getting to work and being plied with tea I have calmed down a bit and the rant I was going write now seems a bit harsh. I still hate Taxi drivers though. Black cabs are the motorcyclists nemesis, they are Moriarty to my Holmes, they are Sauron to my Gandalf, they are Vader to my Obi Wan, they are Swiper the fox to my Dora the explorer. They are the sworn enemy of all honest dependable law abiding two wheeled citizens.
"guess who I had in the back off my cab the other day?"
" I don't care, piss off"
The Taxis carrying the sick kids are currently surrounding Canary Wharf and outside my building they now have a band playing
*imagines walking over to the window, opening it and shouting out "Oi turn that fucking racket down, I'm trying to blog up here!" *
What I will rant about though is scooters, but that will have to wait as I have a mountain of work piling up.

No comments: