Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sick Puppy IV: The Phantom Buzz.
Buzz Lightweight has gone sick again!, but I do have a bit of sympathy for him this time because;
  1. He didn't get his wife to phone in for him, he did it himself this time
  2. He is off sick because he fell off his bike!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but Buzz is a biker too. He has only been riding a year and only past his full test about 3 months ago.

Apparently on the way in on friday the traffic in front of him braked "suddenly" and he braked hard and fell off. He managed to avoid hitting anything else, which was good and he wasn't really hurt, which was also good. He has injured his ankle though and will be off for at least a week.

Other News:

I managed to avoid taking the Beast next door to see Herbie: Fully loaded. I took him to see "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D" instead, as expected he was a right pain and I honestly don't think Big'un actually likes him that much.

The film was ok, Sharkboy (moody looks and kung fu moves) and Lavagirl (cheesy grin, permanently windswept hair and squirty lava) was an action packed film about hanging on to your dreams and living them out with a typically american cheesy ending.

I've finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

TTFN

No comments: