Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm getting really fed up on the train now
  • front brake seals - Done
  • front brake pads - Done
  • brake light switch -Done
  • oil and filter change - Done
  • Spark plugs - Done
  • rear Chain sprocket - Done
  • rear brake pads - seized beyond belief into the calipers and utterly impossible to be replaced (by me anyway)
  • BUGGER!

So I'm currently stuffed as the bike won't pass the MOT without the brake pads being changed and I can't get the little buggers out. So I have asked a mechanic I know who does private jobs at home to look at it this weekend. I've still got the front sprocket and chain to do and hopefully I'll get these done tonight after work.

At least the Hairy Busker hasn't been around this week.

No comments: