Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I am fed up.
I have been doing my IT course for 5 yrs, 5-bloody-years. I have been ambling along, going to college making notes and doing chuff all else. 5- long-bloody-years.
Today I have failed the microsoft network infrastructure exam for the second time and I am pissed off.

My fantastic tent that I bought at the outdoor show at Excel last year is too bloody big for most of the campsites in England.

Yesterday my nextdoor neighbour tried to repair his side of our shared porch and nearly pulled the whole thing down. It is now hanging away from the house awaiting emergency repair.

There is some good news though eng swap has happened Buzz Lighweight is out and Bazza is in Hurrah!

No comments: