Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Pause.
First of all, those crazy Finns eh! a heavy metal band from Finland, dressed in monster costumes singing a completly forgettable song won the eurovision vote-for-your-friends contest. Fantastic!
Secondly, I really want to get my I.T studies back on track and actually get some exams done. Microsoft is currently offering free retests until the end of July so in an effort to actually get my windows Network Infrastructure exam done I'm going to go for it. So this means I will not be blogging probably until the end of July so I can study instead of blog reading.
I may make occasional updates but I wouldn't count on it.
I also have a sister blog called never mind the network which I set up to help me make notes for my course I will be posting here with some geeky-techy-networky stuff.
Other news, by the time I start posting again Buzz Lightweight should have gone to another site in a case of Engineer swap.
This coming bank holiday weekend we are going camping for the first time in our new tent for 2 nights with the family we went to Florida with. 4 adults, 6 kids, 2 nights in Canterbury in the pissing rain.

The freakfest that is Big Brother has started again and in a Davina and the freak factory style there are a load of golden tickets hidden in kit Kat bars which will give a chance of getting into the house, so here is something to ponder...

If you found a golden ticket and got into the BB house what would you do to avoid eviction and entertain the TV viewers? ....

See you later....

No comments: