Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Long time no see.

Back in October I wrote about an old friend finding this blog and contacting me, well Mark is in the UK for a couple of weeks and we met up for the first time in 10 years last week for a beer or three.
Recalling the stories and our lives from the past was great, we chatted about our sadly departed friend Bryon. On Monday we visited our old Kung Fu club. I actually trained for the first time in years and it didn't kill me, a fact I was surprised at.
It was a bit of an old boys club reunion as a few other faces from the past turned up aswell and Mark and I accompanied by another face from the past, Richard (who has got his whole family interested in martial arts now and they've travelled the world for their son to compete), went to a pub in Romford market place where we met up with Bryons daughter and her friend.
I'm hoping to go to another training session on sunday with Mark before he returns to singapore on tuesday. If I can go I'll try to get some photos.