Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Life begins.

Sunday was my beautiful Wife's 40th birthday and in a break from the norm I managed to not fuck it up.
After months of teasing her about a surprise "pink princess" birthday party, which she would have hated to the point of divorce, I did actually manage to surprise her.
Wifey believed we were going out for meal with our friends G & D but unknown to her I had arranged for some other friends to be at the restaurant already and nice surprise , and an excellent meal with some good company followed.

3 comments:

gemmak said...

Wow..I am impressed on two fronts! Not only have you posted more thsn twice this year, you are now showing a slight inclination toward romance! ;o)

Happy birthday to your wife :o)

Mick said...

I wrote her a poem aswell! how about that for romance.

Four posts in three weeks, must be a record for me.

gemmak said...

Now I am impressed! ;o) ....on both fronts!