Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Just over 11 years ago my mate RBS rang me to ask a favour.
"Give us a hand knocking my front wall down and I'll buy you a beer.". Two whacks of a sledgehammer later and we were in the Barking Dog, in Barking. It was 1 o'clock.
At roughly 9 o'clock RBS (who was, and still is, married) had his arms around two girls and he was telling one of them what lovely breasts she had and I was hanging on to a pillar looking extremely worse for wear.
The two girls were joined by another two who had been at the bar. One of them, a rather saucy looking red head, said to me "you look like you're about to be sick"
Three years later, on july 5th 1997 we got married. That makes today my eighth wedding anniversary!

No comments: