Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

On autopilot
I found myself staring blankly at the buttons in the lift, what floor was I going to?. Then it dawned on me I wasn't going to any floor, I wasn't even supposed to be in the lift. I was actually going to get a cup of tea which doesn't involve going near the lifts at all.
What was I doing in the lift? how did I get there? what happened in the time in between leaving the safety of the printroom and finding myself in the claustrophobic prison cell that is the lift?.
I had no memory of anything since I left my desk.
well it was ten past seven in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.