Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This is a belated post that I've had as a draft for 2 weeks, but I thought what the heck if I post this it'll save me thinking of anything new!

On Sunday 9th I took Big'un and group of his school friends bowling as a belated birthday party. So I had seven 6 and 7 yr old boys, one 5 yr old girl (someone's sister) and one 3 yr old boy (little'un). I had back up from Wifey and two other mums, they were in charge of talking whilst I coached the bowling. Actually it wasn't much like bowling, more like watching a rerun of the Dambusters the way the balls were bouncing down the lanes.
When it came to the end I briefly mentioned who won and glossed over the fact that Big'un came last.

No comments: