Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Monday, December 05, 2005

It's been a fairly quite day, and apart from arranging a service call for my washing machine (which can be read about as a comment on Gemmaks blog under the Paul English post) I've done little else. That is not to say I've had nothing to do, oh no, theres shit loads of things I could have got on with. I just didn't.
Instead, I've eaten loads of choccy biscuits, which reminds me - back in a mo' - right I'm back *wipes crumbs from mouth* I've talked a lot, I've taken the piss out of buzz Lightweight who had his hair cut off for charity over the weekend and for the last hour I've been reading blogs.
So now it's about time I got up off my fat lazy arse and did some work. Hang on, it's time to go home. Bye.

No comments: