Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy Birthday!...

...to little'un who is 4 today. he is a bit confused about this and thinks he is already 4 because he had a little party on monday so he thinks that must have been his birthday.
I swapped shifts today so I could get home early but it might be a short day anyway as Wifey wasn't very well this morning. It is unusual for her to be ill so when Buzz Lightweight gets in at 08:30 I will probably be going home to pamper her which will probably result in her saying "piss off, you're getting on my nerves"
Things are afoot at the moment at work and there may be some moves and changes which will be for the better but it's all a bit up in the air at the moment so more on this later.

No comments: