Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, January 09, 2004

I'm clueless
Last night at college Big Ron gave us a review test, I didn't do too bad in the CCNA class which I haven't actually been studying properly ( I do this class as it is before the infrastructure class to maximise my time at college), but I was piss poor on the network infrastructure test. I've been "doing" net inf for 14 months now and I still feel I've got no chance of passing the exam, which is apparently the hardest one of the MCSE exams. This lack of performance is entirely my own fault, for the last 6 months I've really slacked and apart from going to classes every thursday evening I've done bugger all studying.

New year resolution : take my studying a lot more seriously and work harder at it . No excuses.

No comments: