Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

It pays to be polite
So there I am riding along a very clear Royal Albert way, which although a duel carriageway and not residential has a 30mph limit, at not 30mph on the SV. I get to the end at Gallions roundabout and stop at the lights when a white car screeches to a halt next to me, I think "what's this c-" whoops
"you better slow down a bit mate" says Pc traffic
" sorry" I reply "I got a bit carried away "
"at least you admitted it" says Pc traffic
I say "sorry" again and add "thanks for the warning" He drives off fast and I ride away considerably slower.
That was monday, so last night there I am just entering royal albert way riding slow and considerate when a geezer on an R1 hoons past, I look in my mirror and see his mate bringing up the rear. Did I let them go and get on with it ? did I fuck, WOOHOO!.
I kept up with the R1 and I don't know what his mate was riding as he didn't get past me ;-)

No comments: