Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Friday, August 29, 2003

The lights are out and theres plenty of people home part II
There was a power cut in London last night, all the tube lines were down, buses jam packed, taxis in short supply, people stranded at work for hours. Not me though because, I have a motorbike WOOHOO! so stuff that being stuck in tunnels with loads of sweaty stinky people I want the freedom of the open road, the freedom to filter in between lines of traffic, the freedom to snap off the wing mirrors of any one who fucks with me, the freedom to seriously piss off drivers stuck in traffic, the freedom to race other riders and ride fast (or not, See Aug 20th) and most of all the freedom to be able to have some control over my journey unlike those poor smucks stuck in tunnels etc.

No comments: