Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Thursday, August 14, 2003

Not much going on yesterday -- visited my Dad and Stepmum. My Dad's a 70 yr old pisshead and my stepmum's a wheelchair bound demanding bitch. What I really hate, apart from their total lack of interest in anything other than themselves, is the way she puckers up and expects kisses from everyone. Wifey and I are not into all this kissy kissy mwaa mwaa stuff, if you try to escape she puckers up and starts making kiss noises which sounds like someone slapping 2 kippers together!
When Big'un is asked "how about a kiss for nanny" he looks, quite frankly, terrified and I think of the Ketchup ad where the boy won't eat unless he has ketchup and then Granny want's kisses so the Grandad get the ketchup again. so when big'un has been asked for kisses and I know it's me next I think "after you with the ketchup son"

No comments: