Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Hello Hello
Twickenham sat 18th june was the 4th time I've seen U2, for Wifey it was the 17th time. Wifey likes U2.
Not a bad gig, the set wasn't my favourite out of the times I've seen them but it was technically spectacular (but if you want to see a real light show you need to see Pink Floyd, if they ever tour again.)
There was only one real problem and that was the sound. It was terrible. I don't believe it was the sound system at fault but a peculiarity of where we were seated at rear right corner on the middle level. The sound reflections bouncing around caused an almost unbearable "white noise" effect to be heard over the music.
The best songs for me were,
vertigo
elevation
still haven't found what I'm looking for
Pride (Wifey's all time fave song)
Bullet the blue sky (my fave live song, wifey doesn't like it. Hah what does she know?)
City of blinding lights.


"swaying to the music,
swaying to the music,
whoa wa whoa wa whoa"

No comments: