Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's always meme(me)
In the last month or so I've been batonned, tagged, bagged, bludgeoned and buggered with these meme things so I thought it was about time I actually posted one.
I think this is the one that Grocerjack sent me. I can't find the one from Gemmak so I'll have to have a look for it.

The total volume of music on my computer: I don't have any music on my PC, but I've got Odelay by Beck, Page and Plant unledded and a couple of old AD/DC tracks on my PDA.

The last CD I bought was:
Keane, Hopes and Fears - I bought this for Wifey on valentines day (I didn't get a shag though).

Five songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me:
Baker Street, Gerry Rafferty: the sax blows my socks off every time I hear it.

Suspicious minds, fine young cannibals version: This is a great song the way it builds to a climax is fantastic.

Planet Clare, The B52's: When I was a lad me and my former best friend, W, owned a speed boat and used to go waterskiing every weekend and this was our skiing song. It brings back memories of lazy carefree summer days, enjoying the freedom, ogling anyone in a bikini and hurtling up and down the River Crouch pissing off all the yachties.

Comfortably numb, Pink Floyd: The song I want played at my funeral.

sweetest feeling, jacky wilson: had this played at my wedding it reminds of how much I love wifey and the fact that her smile brightens my day

extra songs worth a mention:
added this myself as there are so many songs I'd list as favourites

reward, teardrop explodes

shine on you crazy diamond. pink floyd

celebrity hitlist, terrorvision

sympathy for the devil, rolling stones

californication, red hot chilli peppers

under the bridge, red hot chilli peppers

jump around, house of pain

mysterious ways, U2



The last 5 films I watched:
most recent first,

Sin City - fantastic, brutal, gory, like pulp fiction and kill bill in one (but not as good as kill bill)

Star wars epIII- great ending to the worlds most famous space opera.

star wars ep II- pysching up for epIII

Hitch hikers guide- sadly disappointing, BBC TV series was better (through my rose tinted memory glasses)

Star wars epI- the build up to epIII begins.


5 TV programmes I never miss:
actually I'm going to change the name of this one to 5 TV programmes I'd like to watch but usually miss,
Dr Who - can't wait for the next series. I hope that new bloke is as good as Eccleston. That's about it actually I don't really watch much telly, I really would have liked to have seen the last 2 seasons of X-files as I stuck with it for so long it would have nice to find out what the fuck was actually going on. Also 24,that looked good but I've never seen a single episode.

Who am I passing this onto?
no one actually, I think it's a bit like spamming or chain letters or pyramid schemes and also all the other blogs I regularly have been batonned / tagged already.

The superhero / comic related one I got from smidsy is much more up my street and will be posted soon.

p.s I haven't actually been buggered lately or at any time.

No comments: