Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sick Puppy: Episode III Revenge of the Sick.
After me commenting previously how healthy Cap'n Bob is, wouldn't you know it he went sick today. Not normally too much of a prob but Buzz Lightweight* is on holiday.
I went to get Fishboy to come in to assist me and fortunately it wasn't to busy.
I don't know exactly what is up with Cap'n Bob, I can only imagine that he was out on his boat at the weekend and slipped up and spliced his mainbrace or ruptured his spinaker or some nautical injury.

*Last week we all went out for a team meal (curry and beer, we're sooo sophisticated) anyway I was talking with someone from the office and I might have mentioned the Big blogger thing, which means if they go there and read comments etc they could possibly find their way here. As a result of this I have edited the previous sick puppy posts and my cast list as Buzz Lightweight's original nick name on this blog made him to easily identifiable.

No comments: