Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

A bit fishy
I took Big'un to see Finding Nemo on Sunday, I was surprised to see that it was a more grown up film than Monsters Inc and it wasn't as sweetly cheesy either. Finding Nemo carries some serious messages aswell about enviromental issues and about people invading other peoples space ( I can only hope that parents would notice and understand these ). Ice Age is still my favourite CGI film though by long stretch.
In keeping with the trend, Finding Nemo has a short CGI film before it called Knick Knack. This was also very good and I particularly liked the bouncy music, which I noticed accompanying an ad for Flash cleaning products on telly last night. These Flash ad's make me laugh as it's always the bloke who does the cleaning and the floor/ kitchen/ bathroom is always filthy which just makes think his wife must be some dirty lazy bitch, but she always gives him a look at the end which suggests that she's going to give him a nosh as a reward.

No comments: