Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Saturday, October 18, 2003

The second war begins
Well I've finally finished Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix and I have to say it was great!
Looking back over the 700+ pages I thought to myself, compared with the last book not much actually happens but thanks to JK (loved your work with Jamiriquai) Rowling's entertaining writing I wasn't bored once and was eager to keep reading.
With regards to "the death of a much loved character" I honestly never thought it would be that person, even with JK's red herrings galore, I didn't even consider this person.
So, many questions and thoughts for book 6, I definately think Luna Lovegood will play a more important role and perhaps we could find out some history on her, Umbridge I think will return and I wouldn't be surprised if muggles play a more noticeable role.

No comments: