Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Film news
So far in recent months I've managed to not see Terminator 3. Oh hang on a minute the fire alarms just gone off!. In the large American investment bank where I am a resident engineer when the fire alarm goes off the message over the Tannoy say's "please remain at your workplace while this fire alarm is being investigated" which to me is translated as "Actung! the building is on fire, keep working 'till your keyboard melts and please save your work before fleeing the building in a panic" this message is repeated, but even though it's exactly the same recording, it always seems to have more urgency each time. Which tranlsates to "The building is on fire keep typing" and "it's getting worse TYPE FASTER!" "SAVE YOUR WORK TO A SECURE NETWORK DRIVE THEN RUN AAARRRGGGHH!!!!"
I digress, so far recently I have managed to not see T3 which although I was convinced was going to be shite I was looking forward to and Pirates of the carribean which looked great fun. Other films I plan to not have time to see are, kill Bill - love Tarantino's work, the trailer looks great and the music sounds fantastic and it's got Samurai sword action. Actually the other films I probably will get to see, these are, Finding Nemo, I'll be taking Big'un to see this and LOTR The Return of the King, I'll see this even if it kills me (if that happens it might get made into a film, Kill Mick :volume 1).
Any way check out movies.com for all the latest film news.
They've just sounded the all clear, so I get to repair copiers for another day HURRAH!

No comments: