Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Saturday, October 11, 2003

I'm looking forward to some new games to arrive shortly;-
Max payne 2, can't wait for this, Max payne is one of the best games I've ever played, stylised violence and slo-mo bullet time, it's fantatastic diving sideways across a room full of baddies with twin Uzi's blazing. The sequel looks great I hope it delivers.
Half life 2, apparently delayed possibly 'till April because some scumbag stole the source code and released it on the web.
Halo, not sure about this one. Copper say it's the best game he's played on his X-box, PC Gamer gave it 91%, but there seems to be a lot of dissent on the gamer forums. People say, actually it's a bit shit and for a 2 year old console conversion it causes even the latest spec, killer Ninja PC's to grind and slow down.
I need to spend more time playing Splinter cell and try to finish it before I rush out to buy MP2 next week.

No comments: