Same shit, different day. Sometimes I get some different shit on the same day.

Monday, October 20, 2003

A Poxy car driver
This morning I was travelling to work at 10:00. I was going through 'Nam, on the bit past Dagenham motors the central reservation is flat and there is a big chunk missing from it, as I blatted along some fucking retard pulls a slow lazy U-turn from the other side. Now there was no other cars on my side, no other cars on his side and no railings or anything to obscure his view and I had my headlights on. Cue much stress, jamming of brakes, snaking and a little bit of sideways action on my part and abso-fuckin'-loutely no reaction whatsoever on his part.
Once I regained my composure I looked at him (I was at the side of his Jag) and in my nicest possible voice shouted "fuckin' look you fuckin' c***" while gesticulating with my fingers towards my eyes. A while ago after 2 scary road rage incidents (not me doing the raging) I said to myself that I wouldn't shout or stick my fingers or give the all powerful wanker sign to anyone anymore, but I felt this muppet was a special case. The next set of lights were at red and as I approached (after calling him a fuckin' c*** twice more) he held right back and stopped a full car length behind me in the other lane, so I shouted out "you c*** to him once for luck and calmly waited for the lights to change.

No comments: